Hey folks! Are you curious about knowing the best time to get a maximum number of views? Instagram has no doubt reached its zenith. It has crossed almost one billion active accounts per month. It is interesting to know that more than 70% of users of Instagram are under the age of 35. So we can say that Instagram is mainly popular among the younger generation now.
Instagram stories, posts, and users are increasing day by day. Many studies have shown that big business companies are investing in Instagram to build their organization further. So it becomes important for them to wait for the best timing so that it can reach a targeted audience. Research also shows that out of ten hashtags five are branded. Almost 50% of Instagram users use these branded hashtags to help their business grow directly or indirectly.
So, to give your best on social media and can be viewed by many targeted audiences, you require to know the best timing to post your stories.
Best time to post on Instagram: Guide
You can also see more details of timings to publish your posts on weekdays and weekends.
- Best time to publish your post on Monday: It is important to remember that Monday is the first day of the week, and it is not a good idea to publish your post on Monday. Because people will generally be very busy with their work schedule. But hold on! You can still bring a smile to your followers face in the early morning and late at night. So try posting at 6 am, 8 am, 10 am, and 10 pm.
- Finest timing to publish your post on Tuesday: Yes, you are right! Publishing your post on Tuesday is completely different from Monday’s timing. No doubt! Both are workdays but research shows that many Instagram users remain active at 2 am, 4 am, 6a and 9 am.
- Excellent timing to publish your post on Wednesday: This day of the week is known as the best day of the week. You can receive the highest number of engagements on this particular day. So never miss a chance to publish your post on Wednesday. You can always try publishing your post at 5 am, 7 ma, 8 a, 3 pm, 4 pm, and 11 pm. Hey friends! This is not the end, you must post between 3 pm to 4 pm as it serves as the golden hour.
- Best timing to publish your post on Thursday: It is a say that posting on Thursday is as valuable as posting on Wednesday. So, you must try both to find out whether on Wednesday or Thursday you are receiving many numbers of traffic on your post. By this, you can simply understand which day works best for you. You can try posting at 6 am, 9 am, 10 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, and 7 pm. You can target posting between 3 pm to 4 pm to receive the most engagement.
- Finest timing to publish your post on Friday: You can also publish your post on Friday. But you must keep in mind that it is way less effective as compared to posting on Wednesday and Thursday. Friday night is not a very preferred time to post as your followers will be busy enjoying themselves with their family and friends. So most Instagram users will not use their social media account on Friday night. Best timing on Friday to publish your post and stories that will likely work in between 6 am, 1 pm, 3 pm, and 4 pm.
- Excellent timing to publish your post on Saturday: It is an off day for most people. Thus the timing to publish your content also changes. You can easily expect that yours.
- Instagram followers will check the feed right after getting up from bed at around 8 p.m. You just need to keep in mind that posting your desired images on a Saturday night will make your intentions go in vain. So you can post frequently starting from around 8 am to 4 pm.
- Effective timing to publish your post on Sunday: It is usually shown in the research that people spend most of their time relaxing on social media on Sunday. But avoid publishing your post on Sunday night, as many people will be busy organizing their things to start a new week of work schedule.
Instagram algorithm about the best time to post on Instagram:
Most modern and new Instagram algorithm keeps in mind the consistency. So it is advised to you keep posting regularly. The Instagram algorithm keeps deciding what matters users should watch while you are scrolling their Instagram news feed. It also highly focuses on the regency of Instagram stories and posts, so posting during peak hours makes your chances higher of being viewed. It is all based on these Instagram algorithms which help you to see new content over old content on your Instagram feed.
So you just need to know about the rough timing where most of the users remain active. Let us first clarify some key factors that necessarily play a vital role in being your stories and posts viewed by many audiences.
- You need to publish your content very frequently.
- You give a short break in working days.
- You also need to keep in mind the type of contents that are being targeted to a group of audience. You need to make thorough research to know your targeted audience’s free timings.
- You need to remember the particular day of the week you are planning to publish your post.
- You also have to keep on checking the time zone difference in different countries all over the world.
- You must keep a close look at your targeted audiences’ locations.
You May Also Like:
So cheers friends! You have come to know all the best timing and tips to post your images on Instagram. Now it will become easier for you to decide and receive the highest engagement from your targeted Instagram audiences.